Do you want to sell a software solution that simplifies how customers manage their daily operations?
We are looking for a driven, outgoing and enthusiastic Sales Manager for our mid-size market in Denmark. Someone who has a passion for technology and bold ambitions of achieving sales targets. You will be selling a cloud Workforce Management (WFM) software solution that is taking WFM to the next level across Europe. We offer a mature solution, used by over 200.000 users, that simplifies work, increases transparency for both employers and employees and provides management with new insights and overviews. You will play a key role in seizing and influencing mid-size customers, who will benefit from our solution, in Denmark.
At tamigo we are highly collaborative, and you can expect to be included in a Sales team that values knowledge sharing, lending out a helping hand and continual improvement on how we do sales. You will also be cross-collaborating with other departments, such as Marketing, Implementation and Customer Experience on various projects and prospects.
If you are interested in sales, software solutions and growth potential, then this might just be the right job for you. We see a huge potential in the market and we hope you will help us explore new frontiers!
These are your tasks:
- Develop short and long-term sales strategies for the Danish market
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on potential challenges, incoming leads, sales techniques and product knowledge
- Present and promote tamigo’s solution to potential mid-size customers in a tailored and effective way
- Execute and negotiate customer contracts
- Contact and qualify prospective customers and build lasting relationships
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of potential customers, while closing existing ones
- Achieve monthly sales goals in your region
This is what it takes:
- You speak and write Danish on a native level and English on a professional level
- A proven track record in selling B2B software in the Danish market, preferably within SaaS
- Experience using CRM related software, such as Pipedrive
- Experience in engaging with decision-makers
- A relevant university degree
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a detailed CV and a motivational cover letter in English. The deadline for applications is Monday 11 October, but we will interview on an ongoing basis and hire once we've found the right new colleague.
If you are interested in becoming familiar with our solution to better relay what attracts you to our team, we recommend you book a free trial while applying. Just write ‘candidate’ as the company name when you book the trial. We are always curious about why you find tamigo interesting and what you think of our solution.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Together with our customers, we revolutionise Workforce Management through smart processes, new insights, and unique alignment to improve future performance. Our solution helps companies get ahead by simplifying operations and staff management, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication. This then gives our customers reduced costs and increased sales.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing & international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have an international DNA and offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe. Our company language is English. We see borders as opportunities, not obstacles.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.