Come help us deliver truly customer-centric support!
tamigo’s goal is to take workforce management across Europe to the next level. Our solution is currently used by 200,000 people, from Head Office through to employees. And as we welcome more users, the support has to keep up!
Our Customer Experience team now numbers 14 people. They share a strong sense of urgency, a focus on knowledge sharing, and a drive for helping users succeed.
You will be the cornerstone of our Danish customer support, helping people in all industries (but primarily retail and hospitality) optimise their operations with tamigo. They will depend on your professionalism, patience and expertise.
This is what you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding and highly detailed product support to customers through various channels, in both Danish and English
- Actively educate and empower our customers to become better tamigo users
- Become an important internal knowledge resource as a product expert
- Participate in initiatives for optimising the solution
- Support the development of our self-service content and new product functionality in Danish
- Deliver business and technical value for customers, supported and measured by relevant KPIs
- Native level Danish and professional level English
- Experience within customer support and a passion for making it better
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- A relevant university degree or equivalent
(Bonus points if you have):
- Experience with Technical Support.
How to apply:
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
Your application should consist of a detailed CV and a motivational letter (both written in English). The application deadline is Friday 29 October, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis before then.
If you would like to know more about tamigo, we recommend you book a free trial. We always love to hear candidates’ thoughts on our solution! When you sign up, just write ‘Candidate’ as your company name.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Together with our customers, we revolutionise Workforce Management through smart processes, new insights, and unique alignment to improve future performance. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing & international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have an international DNA and offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe. Our company language is English.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.