Are you interested in working with Azure, React and C#? Then read on!
We are looking for a Student Software Developer to work with a business-critical cloud solution in Azure, for our high-growth international SaaS company.
About the role
At tamigo, we are on an exciting journey of taking Workforce Management across Europe to the next level. Our Product Development team is continuously growing to keep up with our success – and now we want to add a Student Software Developer!
You will be working in our Product Development team in Copenhagen with a dedicated focus on our internal invoicing and reporting solution (Debitor). You will be writing new features as well as rewriting and maintaining the existing codebase. The solution is used in multiple countries and is a critical part of our business.
Your work will be important for the invoicing of our customers and for reporting on international sales numbers and central financial numbers. You will have a close connection to the Financial Director and will be working closely with another developer. You will also have guidance and sparring from our Engineering Lead and Solution Architect.
Some of your tasks will be to
- Develop the frontend into React and participate in architectural improvements
- Develop our core billing solution to fit our strategic needs, with a focus on relevant reporting and supporting key customer lifetime workflows
- Support developing reports for sales, marketing and customer experience
- Support relevant functionality by coding standard reports for international parts of the organisation
- Participate in any other development-related tasks as needed
And this is what we imagine you have
- An interest in working as a full-stack Developer
- Experience with some of these: React, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL, Azure
- An interest in learning different tech stacks*
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- A keen eye for math and curiosity regarding finance
- 1-2 years left of your education
* Part of the solution is for example written in Knockout.js and Typescript and while it is not a requirement, you will eventually have to work with it
We expect that you work around 10-15 hours per week depending on what suits you best.
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, consisting of a CV and cover letter in English, before Monday 1 November. We urge you to apply now, as we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis.
If you are interested in getting familiar with our solution, we recommend you book a free trial while applying. Just write ‘candidate’ as the company name when you book the trial. We are always curious about why you find tamigo interesting and what you think of our solution.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Together with our customers, we revolutionise Workforce Management through smart processes, new insights, and unique alignment to improve future performance. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing & international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have an international DNA and offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe. Our company language is English. We see borders as opportunities, not obstacles.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.