Do you like to get down to the nitty-gritty of testing and find bugs in solutions before anyone else? Then we need you!
With over 200.000 unique users of tamigo we need to assure quality. As our business grows, our solution grows with it – and we commit to quality. Therefore, our test department needs more hands on deck, so we can keep our pledge of delivering a high-standard software solution.
You will be joining a growing team of test specialists, located in Copenhagen and Poland. We work with cross-functional teams in our Product Development department, and you will work closely with Product Owners, UX Designers, Software Developers and Scrum Masters dispersed in Copenhagen, Maribor and Warsaw. You will need to thrive on international collaboration.
Your role as a tester is vital to secure the constant growth of our business and the success of our customers. If you are into the nitty-gritty details of testing and finds the holes before anyone else, then come join us. It is a great chance to leave your mark on a heavily used international software solution.
Some of your tasks will be to
- Execute tests according to the agile development process
- Work closely with your cross-functional team in test planning for the sprints
- Accurately estimate planned tests
- Perform manual testing on Web, iOS and Android
- Conduct API and automation tests
- Participate in the approval of specifications in our cross-functional teams
- Document, update and ensure availability of test data
And this is what we imagine you have
- Experience as a tester in a software product-related environment
- Knowledge of agile development
- Good working experience using Postman or similar
- Certifications relevant to test management (ISTQB or similar)
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English on a professional level
- A university degree, preferably within IT or Engineering
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
Your application should consist of a detailed CV and a cover letter (both written in English). The application deadline is Monday 8 November, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis before then.
If you would like to know more about tamigo, we recommend you book a free trial. We always love to hear candidates’ thoughts on our solution! When you sign up, just write ‘Candidate’ as your company name.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Together with our customers, we revolutionise Workforce Management through smart processes, new insights, and unique alignment to improve future performance. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing & international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we have an international DNA and offices in 9 countries serving customers across all of Europe. Our company language is English. We see borders as opportunities, not obstacles.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.