Do you have a knack for operational tasks and a keen eye for detail? Then join us and help us lift the bar in organisational development.
With great growth, comes great responsibilities. As tamigo is on an exciting growth adventure, we offer you the opportunity to join our international OD (Organisation Development) department, which currently consists of colleagues in Talent Attraction, Diversity & Inclusion, Change Management, Learning & Development and Organisational Design.
In this role, you will have the ability to make a real difference to our organisation! We trust you to support and improve HR processes, policies, systems, and to service our organisation, with a conscientious flair for service and effectiveness. You thrive in working with a wide variety of tasks and stakeholders. You are dedicated and optimistic, and you keep a quick pace consistently during organisational transformation. Our organisation will go through continual development, and we, in OD, are here to support exactly that.
We imagine you, as our new team member, are a business-minded specialist to help us with operational and administrative tasks, which are fundamental for our performance. You have a passion for service to your organisation and colleagues, and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You will have your finger on the pulse of the organisation and contribute with innovation and structures that help our business scale.
These are some of the things you will be heading up:
- Coordination in outstanding pre-, on-, re- and offboarding of employees
- Ownership of our employment contracts – both for new hires and questions/changes to existing ones
- Implementing and managing people IT systems and tools to sustain future growth
- Optimisation of diverse operational tasks related to the employee life cycle
- Support internal shareholders with any questions related to policies, employee data, employment law and other operational requests
- Collaboration with colleagues on new initiatives that help raise the bar on how we best support our organisation
- Reporting to board and management
- Various administrative tasks
And this is you:
- You speak and write in Danish fluently and English on a professional level
- Experience working in a People/HR operational, admin or coordinating role
- Strong knowledge of Danish employment law
- Experience working with HRIS or other employee-related systems
- You are highly confidential and take pride in delivering high-quality work
- You love structure and numbers and policies
What is in it for you:
- You will be supported in your career growth in an exciting international organisation
- You will be a valued team member in a highly professional and informal workplace
- The opportunity to be autonomous and impact people positively
- A variety of valuable tasks that support the foundation of our business
- Career development and a place to make your mark on the success of a team
How to apply:
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
Your application should consist of a detailed CV and a motivational letter (both written in English). The application deadline is Monday, 13 December, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis before then, so don’t wait!
* If you’d like to know more about our cloud-based workforce management solution, we recommend you book a free trial on our website. We always love to hear candidates’ thoughts on our solution. When you sign up, just write ‘Candidate’ as your company name.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication. Across Europe, over 200,000 people use tamigo.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing and international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in 9 different countries serving customers across Europe.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.