Are you passionate about creating a great workplace experience in a vibrant international SaaS company?
At tamigo you can feel the momentum rising. You will be part of an exciting growth journey with customers across Europe, and you will see lots of new faces join the ranks in our offices. Due to this growth, we have expanded our office space in Østerbro – and this is where you come in! You will help us create a great workplace experience that aligns with our growth and momentum.
We are looking for a true team player that believes no task is too small and takes pride in delivering the best possible experience for your ‘customers’ (in this case, your close colleagues)! You will be joining an ever-growing international and diverse workforce. We share one common goal – to enjoy success together as we revolutionise workforce management for our customers with our world-class SaaS solution.
As a member of our Organisational Development team, you will refer to the Director of Operations, People & Culture. You will be responsible for ensuring our workspace makes a great impression, supports an enjoyable work experience and inspires happiness. You will navigate a range of tasks with everything from contact with our landlord to ensuring the vendors and kitchen/office supplies run like clockwork. Relationships are important to you, and you have many things going, all while getting to know your new colleagues, our guests, and our customers, when they come to the office. With your support, we ensure everyone feels like they belong- and can perform well. You will be key in creating a great workplace experience!
This is what you will be doing:
- Purchase and maintain office supplies, inventory, monitor stock and anticipate future needs, as we expand our physical offices
- Office design - everything from plants and aesthetics to seating
- Support the business in coordinating travel, business meetings, and in-house training events
- Point of contact for company visitors, vendors and colleagues who need support
- Ensure our workspace is always tidy and inspiring to create the best possible workplace experience
- Coordinate, and execute some people-related activities, such as social events, anniversary celebrations and gifts
- Management of our key and security system for employees
- Responsible for ordering lunch and groceries
- Attention to budget and cost optimisation
- Daily manager of our kitchen staff, with the responsibility to step in when other kitchen staff are absent
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks related to facilities and office management
This is what it takes:
- Experience or education within service or hospitality – if you have a different education or experience, it won’t hold you back!
- You work easily with many different types of stakeholders
- A sincere appreciation of creating value for others
- You speak and write in English on a professional level
- You enjoy supporting a business and creating a great workplace experience
- A keen eye for details in all you do, and a natural tendency to optimise processes and structures
- Onsite work hours in the office fall between 9-15 on weekdays
- You thrive with working independently and appreciate having contact with many people every day
What’s in it for you:
- You will be supported in your career growth in an exciting international organisation
- You will be a valued team member in a highly professional and informal workplace
- You will have a good work-life balance with a 25-30 hr per week position
- The opportunity to be autonomous and impact people positively
- A variety of fun and valuable tasks that support the foundation of our business
- Career development and a place to make your mark on the success of a network of teams
How to apply:
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
Your application should consist of a detailed CV and a motivational letter (both written in English). The application deadline is Monday, 20 December, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis before then, so don’t wait!
*If you’d like to know more about our cloud-based workforce management solution, we recommend you book a free trial on our website. We always love to hear candidates’ thoughts on our solution. When you sign up, just write ‘Candidate’ as your company name.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication. Across Europe, over 200,000 people use tamigo.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing and international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in 9 different countries serving customers across Europe.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.