Are you our new Talent Attraction Partner, passionate about exceptional candidate experience?
We are on an exciting growth journey at tamigo, and 2021 has seen us grow exponentially in our Copenhagen headquarters! In 2022, we will welcome even more new great colleagues and you may be just the Talent Attraction Partner to help us achieve our goals.
You will be the cornerstone of contact with all our candidates and new hires. This role will provide you with plenty of responsibility and impact. You will be leading the recruitment strategy, partnering with our hiring managers, sourcing to fill positions - always with a dedication to creating a great candidate experience. This is truly an ‘A-Z’ role within recruitment and people will look to you for guidance and expertise.
We are an international SaaS scale-up with a very diverse workforce and a focus on diversity and inclusion. It is therefore an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience in attracting talent with DE&I initiatives and best practice hiring strategies. You will be bringing in the diverse top talents to work in Denmark and other countries, that will contribute to our continued success.You will report to the Director of Operations, People & Culture and work closely with a small, professional and effective Organisational Development team.
These are some of your tasks:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process on requisitions from A-Z
- Provide a world-class candidate experience – we take big pride in delivering a great experience for all candidates!
- Source qualified and talented candidates through various platforms, venues and networks
- Proactively work on building a pipeline for future positions
- Partner closely with our hiring managers on defining recruiting needs, and actively guide them through the hiring process
- Take responsibility for any candidate-related data in our ATS and other related systems
We use Teamtailor as an ATS and offer the full LinkedIn Recruiter package for your sourcing.
And this is you:
- You have a relevant university degree
- You have hands-on experience as a full-cycle recruiter – preferably within SaaS
- You have hired a broad palette of roles and are comfortable hiring in areas from software developers to customer support specialists
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have experience working and taking ownership of an ATS system
- You look for the best new and innovative ways to work with talent attraction
- You are known for being a great colleague while working in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Please note that you must have an EU work permit and a clean criminal record to be considered for the position.
Your application should consist of a detailed CV and a motivational letter (both written in English). The application deadline is Monday, 20 December, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis before then, so don’t wait!
* If you’d like to know more about our cloud-based workforce management solution, we recommend you book a free trial on our website. We always love to hear candidates’ thoughts on our solution. When you sign up, just write ‘Candidate’ as your company name.
Since 2006, tamigo has been a vital business partner for medium-sized companies and international enterprises – mainly within retail and hospitality. Our solution helps companies get ahead by optimising operations and staff management, increasing sales, reducing labour costs, automating workflows, and empowering their employees through effective communication. Across Europe, over 200,000 people use tamigo.
We offer an attractive career in a fast-growing and international SaaS organisation. Our culture is inclusive and informal, yet highly professional. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in 9 different countries serving customers across Europe.
tamigo is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. Therefore, we urge anyone, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability – or any other identity - to apply for any role you find interesting.